Supporting employees and their mental health through quality Employee Assistance Programmes isn’t just the right thing to do, it makes commercial sense. Supporting employees improves employee engagement, productivity and attendance, and therefore has a positive impact of the bottom line too.
Employee Assistance Programmes are crucial to supporting your employees in their working and private lives. Good positive mental health is no less important than being required to be physically able to do the job. It’s quite simply not always so easy to recognise if someone is having a tough time emotionally or mentally. We’re very good at hiding how we feel for fear of others reactions and judgement. There are many types and presentations of mental health issues.
Having an appropriate and quality Employee Assistance Programme or EAP as they are often known, in place 24/7 might often be the first and best route to support for your employees when they need it.
Not all EAP solutions are equal and there is a myriad to choose from. What is important is that ou choose a partner who is able to provide a reliable, proven service to your employees as and when they need it. And a partner that will work with you to address specific issues in your workplace and a support solution that is right for your employees and their typical challenges, as well as of course the individual needs as the arrive.
You may need to offer your employees confidential advice lines, debt management advice, a range of counselling services, such as bereavement counselling, relationship counselling and lots of information and guidance to resources or signposting. Our EAP offer is unrivalled and the best in the market place. Here’s why;
- Market leading EAP provider since 1994, according to clients using it
- Associated to The Priory Group of Companies
- UK Counselling Call Centre
- 24/7/365 EAP services across the Globe
- Translation services
- BACP Accredited Counsellors
- Citizens Advice Trained Information Specialists
- 24/7 telephone counselling
- 24/7 critical incident support
- 24/7 management and MHFA (Mental Health First Aid) support line
- Face to face solution focused and CBT counselling, 6-8 sessions per issue
- Separate Bereavement line
- Online CBT
- Telephone information and legal advice service
- Debt management support
- EAP ‘In Your Pocket’ App
- The first clinically validated AI App
- Online counselling
- Group therapy webinars
- Dedicated Service Manager
- Detailed MI and ROI information
Employers need an appropriate and positive Employee Mental Health and Well-being strategy, it is no longer a luxury but a necessity as part of a robust and comprehensive employee value preposition and employer brand.