Put simply, our employee engagement strategy and planning phase ensures a successful transition, take up and outcome. If you don’t yet have a staff engagement strategy, perhaps we can help;
Issues that we will address:
- What does a successful outcome look like?
- What would you like to achieve?
- What are the main issues that are holding you back?
- How will we measure the results?
- What are your organisational values and behaviours?
- Where do you really want to be in the next 1-3 years?
The strategy and planning phase is designed to attend to all of these issues, and many more. It is the time when we reflect on issues that are affecting employee morale, performance, current engagement and motivation. It is a time to look at setting clear goals that can be measured and implementing the right solutions.
What happens after the strategy and planning phase?
Typically, we look at the most suitable options for your organisation and implement a customised employee engagement survey, to really get to know your employees, or we create an employee relationship management programme where employees can get fully engaged.